The Choirs.This is a Program on Radio pacis 94.5fm and 101.4fm that runs from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Onen Joan is the Presenter and Alangi Linda is the substitute.
Sun: 4:00—6:00 pm
Language: Alur and Ma’di and some English
- To promote liturgical songs and active participation in the liturgy;
- To allow choirs to learn new songs from other choirs;
- To offer a better understanding of the liturgical seasons;
- To encourage members of the Christian community to join the choir in their local chapels;
- To offer in the Sunday afternoon the atmosphere of the Day of the Lord.
General appeal; listener of 10 years and above.
Adherence to choir songs in Alur and Madi languages.
Participation of the listener is through greeting cards and the SMS media. Sometimes choir members are guests who discuss issues that concern their choir group.