Amatura is another ‘We Go Forward Program’ in Madi Language. It run on Radio Pacis 94.5fm.It discusses issues affecting the Local community. The Program is from 3:00pm till 5:00pm. Bayoa Janet is the Presenter.
Mon—Fri: 2:00—5:00 pm
- To provide special information for children, adolescents, and women in the local community who speak the Ma’di language;
- To educate the public in an interactive way on issues of public health, disabilities, agriculture, forestry, fishery and small business management, etc;
- To promote behavior change by offering tips about reconciliation and conflict resolution;
- To focus on issues that affect the socio-economic, religious and political context in the communities;
- To discuss issues about family life and women’s rights;
- To apply the positive aspects of language and culture to current challenges in the community.
Adults whose mother language is Ma’di.
70% Ma’di songs and 30% other topic-related songs.
Call-ins, discussions with guests, vox-pop.