Lingala Special.Is on Radio pacis 94.5 fm and 101.4fm in Gulu.It runs from 4.00pm to 6.00pm.It is a musical show and Dibaba John is the presenter.
Sat: 4:00—6:00 pm
Language: English and Lingala
- To serve the audience with Lingala Music selections and profiles of artists;
- To help listeners better understand of the meaning of songs in Lingala that relate to social, economic and political issues;
- To promote harmony and the call for unity contained in the lyrics;
- To entertain the audience that is present in West Nile and also in Democratic Republic of Congo;
- To contribute to the process of achieving regional cooperation that can promote trade and peaceful coexistence.
Lingala, Soukous, Ndombolo, Makossa, Afrobeat, Afropop, Mbalax, Benga, Morna, Highlife, Jazz, and Zouk.
Participation from listeners through call-ins, sms media.