Sun: 6:00—9:00 pm
- To rejuvenate and create awareness on traditional folk music;
- To help the present generation to enjoy folklore expressed by this music;
- To bolster understanding of the folk or traditional music that was made by common people during both their work and leisure;
- To encourage local cultural groups to compose more “traditional” songs for keeping the rhythm and the pace of many activities such as planting, weeding, reaping, threshing, weaving, and milling.
- To ensure the preservation of traditional music and to emphasize the importance of traditional songs;
- To educate the audience about values of the local cultures of the people regardless of where they live on the planet earth.
General appeal, both young and the old.
Traditional music from any ethnic group, as long as it is identified with specific occasions.
Radio talk, interaction through call-ins and interviews, vox-pop, SMS media.