It alternates between Lugbara and Kakwa, Sunday after Sunday. Adrapi Gabriel is the Presenter in Lugbara and Mukulia Lawrence is the Presenter in Kakwa.
Sun: 5:00—6:00 pm
Language: Lögbara and Kakwa
- To strengthen the moral values as transmitted through the generations and emphasized through the social teaching of the Church;
- To offer a forum for sharing of ideas on the cultural issues;
- To find the roots of various behaviors (religious or social), and the principles that define their actions;
- To educate the listeners about the lifestyles of other people who have migrated from other cultures and live in their listening area;
- To help live in harmony in a cross-cultural environment;
- To offer in-depth information to evaluate their cultural norms;
- To enable the young people in the current generation to understand their cultural heritage;
- To help understand that cultures keep evolving.
Songs from the Lögbara or Kakwa groups.
Discussion with elders either in the studio or pre-recorded. Participation of audience is through call-ins.