Wachid Anyim,meaning(We Go Forward’) in English.It runs Monday to Friday on Radio Pacis 94.5fm from 11.00am to 1:00pm. The Program tackles issues affecting the Local Community. Otera Robert is the Presenter and the substitute is Acirocan Flavia. It is presented in Alur language.
Mon—Fri: 11:00 am—1:00 pm
- To provide special information for children, adolescents, and women in the local community who speak the Lögbara language;
- To educate the public in an interactive way on issues of public health, disabilities, agriculture, forestry, fishery and small business management, etc;
- To promote behavior change by offering tips about reconciliation and conflict resolution;
- To focus on issues that affect the socio-economic, religious and political context in the communities;
- To discuss issues about family life and women’s rights;
- To apply the positive aspects of language and culture to current challenges in the community.
Adults whose mother language is Alur.
70% Alur songs and 30% other topic-related songs.
Call-ins, discussions with guests, vox-pop.