Sat: 6:00—9:00 am
- To educate women to give the best of their life to what matters the most – personal relationships, role in the family, service to the local community;
- To enrich the ability of women on issues ranging from parenting, career, business, health, education and leadership, etc.
- To provide accurate information on issues such as: communicating with children, time management, addictions, living healthy, and caring for aging parents;
- To offer a platform for the listeners to share experiences and expectations;
- To motivate both men and women by hearing life experiences;
- To inspire mothers to tackle family matters and issues of their human rights;
- To encourage women to take up career jobs while balancing family work;
Variety of music.
Radio talk, interaction between guests and listeners through call-ins, SMS.