Saturday : 9:30pm —1am
- To offer music of reggae genre that originated in the late 1960s in Jamaica;
- To promote the positive elements of the music such as in South Africa, where it played a unifying role amongst cultural groups;
- To inform the listeners about different reggae artists and the meaning of the lyrics;
- To contribute to the process of developing the reggae music genre in the listening area;
- To promote the local artists who produce reggae music;
- To entertain the listeners and particularly those that like this type of music.
General appeal but especially young people from 18 years and above.
Reggae, raga, dancehall.
Radio talk and interaction with guests and pre-recorded interviews with listeners and potential reggae song writers.