Amazing Life Program on 90.9Fm starts from 11:30am till 1:00pm. BUT the time is divided between Lugbara group and Kakwa group. It is the Children’s Program. Its presenters are Bacia Enidy for Lugbara and Ajonye Beatrice for the Kakwa.
Sat: 11:30—1:00 pm
Language: Lögbara and Kakwa and some English
- To give a voice to the children of West Nile and Northern Uganda;
- To offer a platform for children to discuss issues concerning them;
- To make children appreciate the amazing things in life;
- To bring together children with various backgrounds to share experiences;
- To stimulate children (and indirectly parents) to comprehend the issues that affect them and how to respond;
- To create awareness on children’s rights in the fast-changing society;
- To counteract child abuse, neglect and violation of children’s rights;
- To enable children to express their skills through segments like “Debate”;
- To provide entertainment and education to children through stories, riddles, poems, etc.
- To educate children about environment, health and other vital aspects of society.
Children from 5 years to 17 years who speak Lögbara or Kakwa.
Music composed by artists about children and for the children; songs with clear meaning for children.
Interactive show: Discussion with guests (children, parents, experts) in the studio or pre-recorded. The language is simple and clear.