Tue—Fri: 7:00—8:00 pm
Language: English, Lögbara and Kakwa
- To inform the listeners about relevant issues affecting the communities;
- To encourage the interaction of the members of the community to express their views on the particular issue discussed;
- To provide an opportunity for the local community and leaders to discuss development issues and ways to achieve social change;
- To inform the community about new policies and guidelines of the government;
- To create awareness about new products and services from the stakeholders.
Radio talk, interaction between guest and listeners through call-ins, SMS media.