Kuyi Uti Ngero comes every Monday through Friday on Radio Pacis 90.9fm from 9:30am to 12:00pm. It is a ‘We Go Forward’ Program tackling issues affecting the Local Community. Asiki Alex is the Presenter of the Program. It is presented in Kakwa language.
Mon—Fri: 9:30—12:00 pm
- To provide special information for children, adolescents, and women in the local community who speak the Kakwa language;
- To educate the public in an interactive way on issues of public health, disabilities, agriculture, forestry, fishery and small business management, etc;
- To promote behavior change by offering tips about reconciliation and conflict resolution;
- To focus on issues that affect the socio-economic, religious and political context in the communities;
- To discuss issues about family life and women’s rights;
- To apply the positive aspects of language and culture to current challenges in the community.
Adults whose mother language is Kakwa.
70% Kakwa songs and 30% other topic-related songs.
Call-ins, discussions with guests, vox-pop.