From 11:00am till 12:00pm is the Amazing Life Program on 94.5 in Alur while that in Madi starts at 3:00pm to 4:00pm. This is a program for the Children. Its presenters are Acirocan Flavia for Alur and Bayoa Janet for the Madi
Sat: 11:00—12:00 pm (Alur); Sat: 3:00—4:00 pm (Madi)
Language: Alur and Ma’di and some English
- To give a voice to the children of West Nile and Northern Uganda;
- To offer a platform for children to discuss issues concerning them;
- To make children appreciate the amazing things in life;
- To bring together children with various backgrounds to share experiences;
- To stimulate children (and indirectly parents) to comprehend the issues that affect them and how to respond;
- To create awareness on children’s rights in the fast-changing society;
- To counteract child abuse, neglect and violation of children’s rights;
- To enable children to express their skills through segments like “Debate”;
- To provide entertainment and education to children through stories, riddles, poems, etc.
- To educate children about environment, health and other vital aspects of society.
Children from 5 years to 15 years who speaks Alur or Madi.
Music composed by artists about children and for the children; songs with clear meaning for children.
Interactive show: Discussion with guests (children, parents, experts) in the studio or pre-recorded. The language is simple and clear.